Monday, April 23, 2012

Taking a Bulky Camera to DisneyLand Resort Paris

We are travelling to DisneyLand Paris in a couple of days and my wannabe photographer boyfriend is taking his not so small digital camera with him. Now my question is, if it is stored in a backpack sized bag, can it be left somewhere while we go on the rides? i.e. do they have facilities to leave them trackside, or left luggage lockers?





Any help from someone who has been would be gratfully received. :)




|||



I have never heard of that, if you are staying at a Disney hotel? In that case you could see with hotel for a safe.




|||



its not because of the cameras value, he wants to take it out and take photos while we are in the park, and wants to know what the policy is on backpacks while you are on the rides? Ie is there some where to leave it at the side of the ride after you have queued? or if you would be able to go on the rides with a bag? :-)




|||



Correct me if I am wrong TAs but I know at the other disney parks you can actually take bags with you on rides - but the bag needs to fit into the baskets/nets etc. on each ride. Most Disneyy rides start in one place and ensd in another. I cant see taking the camera as being a problem. I havent been to the Disneyland Paris yet but I cant wait to be there at Christmas though.. It will be our 3rd Disneyland and I want to see all 5....





Enjoy



Dee




|||



Hi Anonam



I have always my little bag and sometimes the camera with me, no problem. It all depends on how big it is, if its really big, You can always ask a castmember.



Mutter




|||



You can leave luggage at City Hall for a fee but not suitable if you want to keep taking the camera in and out. There are no other secure locker facilities available.





On most rides you can accommodate a small rucksack (say like a small gym bag) without any issues - its only roller coasters etc you need to be secure. I usually put one of my arms through the straps and then wedge between my knees and have never had any issues.




|||



Thanks for the replies, I think we will be ok with the camera now, and hopefully have some great photos of our trip too :)




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, October 14, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment