Monday, April 23, 2012

Looking for accommodation for 1 in Tignes from 30/03 - 2/04



hi,





I%26#39;m looking for a space (accommodation) to go to Tignes from around the 29th ~ 30th March until 4th or 5th April 2008. (I will probably only stay 3nights, ie until the 2nd, but I would pay for the week).





If Anyone got a spare place they want to fill to go to Tignes or Val D%26#39;Isere, I would be delighted to come with. I won%26#39;t be needing transport, as I can come with train etc, but if it%26#39;s something you can offer it%26#39;s a Bonus.





I%26#39;m a 20 year old student that desperately wants to go skiing, but there was no spaces left in the apartment of my friends!!





Thanks a lot.




|||



Solo travel is the best way to go! Definitely check this site out http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk





I booked a few trips with them in the past, two of which I travelled solo. The accomodation in Tignes will get you right next to the ski slopes (ski in/ski out) and you%26#39;re only a minute or two away from the shops and bars. Maybe the best thing is that basically everyone staying there is a twenty or thirty-something always looking to have a good time (on and off the slopes!) You%26#39;ll also get ski/board equipment, instruction, food and transport if you need it included with the accomodation. Good luck, hope your trip goes well.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:28 am, September 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment