Monday, April 23, 2012

apartment in Aix needed 2 weeks in summer

Can anyone recommend an apartment in the centre of town? Has anyone used Abritel as a person-to-person rental service? I%26#39;m not certain whether to use it or not.


Thanks,


M.




|||



I will be in Aix for the month of June. I just ended up using listings provided by aixenprovencetourism.com to find my apartment. I have no idea whether it was a good way to go or not! We%26#39;ll find out when I get to Aix and see if the apartment I already paid a deposit for is actually there! I%26#39;m sorry I%26#39;m not familiar with Abritel.




|||



Hello missgrunge, since abritel is an advertising portal for individual owners,


you%26#39;ll be dealing with the owners only, just a great way to find a self-catering holiday apartment or house. Read further on the subject on the


Corsica forum around March 15 to 17 (I think).Have a good time in Aix.




|||



Hello - I%26#39;m responding to your post (a year later!) in case others have the same question that you had back in 2006. We stayed in an excellent apartment in Aix-en-Provence in July that we highly recommend. It is listed on homelidays.com, with reference number 68313. It is in a very modern, pretty building in Quartier Mazarin, within 5 minutes walk from Cours Mirabeau. The apartment owner (Carine) is super-nice, very helpful and she keeps her apartment in excellent condition. Our two kids (ages 6 %26amp; 4) really liked the apartment - they shared one bedroom, and my wife %26amp; I shared the other. All rooms are decorated in a very crisp, modern style with attractive pictures on the wall %26amp; nice furnishings, and the apartment was very kid-friendly. Appliances all worked flawlessly, and we cooked meals often in the apartment. Parking is right downstairs in a garage (12-15 Euros per night, but very safe %26amp; convenient). We recommend this apartment highly. For anyone considering staying in Aix, please let me know if I can answer any other questions that you might have about this excellent apartment.




|||



I will be traveling to Aix with two children ages 2 and 5. It looks like the apartment you stayed in listed on Homelidays 68313 had a balcony. Was the balcony enclosed? It looks like many apartments listed on that site have balconies.. and my 2 year old loves to climb...




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, October 09, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment