Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cite Des Sciences et de l'Industrie - Current Info Please

Hi,





My children really like science centres so I%26#39;ve been checking into this one. I have run into some conflicting information.





Has Cite des Enfants changed - as several sites mention two groups age 2-5 and 5-12 and another site just lists age 2-7.





My children are 6 and 8 so I am trying to figure out my options. I also find different price combinations listed on different sites/parts of sites regarding Cite des Enfants, Explora, Geode, movie options etc. I also cannot find what parts would be included on a Museum pass.





If you have any current info or suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.




|||



It%26#39;s true that the price structure of the Cité des Sciences is a bit complicated and confusing... But according to the Museum Pass website, the pass covers only the Explora exhibition (normal price €8, free for under 7), not temporary extra charge exhibitions: parismuseumpass.com/en/…





The official website of the Cité des Sciences is www.cite-sciences.fr - and they say that the cité des enfants is aimed at 2-7 year olds.




|||



Hi --





Take your kids but don%26#39;t let them see/hear the 2-7 age range.





Since the site is a French design, they probably won%26#39;t find it to be beneath them simply because of the cultural differences, and I%26#39;m sure they%26#39;ll both enjoy it.




|||



Thanks - glad to know Cite des Enfants will work out for us. But I can%26#39;t really hide anything from 8 yr old DD as she is the only one of us who can speak French fluently. I just have to see what the current packages are. There is supposed to be a new website in the works.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:30 pm, October 09, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment