Monday, April 23, 2012

Advice on itinerary - 5 nights & 1 day!

Hello all...



I %26amp; my colleague will be in Paris for a week starting Nov 10 on work. We will be commuting to Epernon for work so might not have much time to sight-see during the week but I%26#39;m hoping we could do something post 7PM. I am staying back alone(single female!) on Saturday to experience Paris atleast a bit, as this is my first visit and Paris has been a dream destination for me!





Any advice on what we could do on weeknights %26amp; how I should go about my Paris experience on Saturday. I predictably want to do all the must-sees - head to Louvre, go to the topmost floor of Eiffel, walk down Champs-Élysées, the churches(notre-Dame etc). Should I take the hop on, hop off tour to do these?







Any advice/tips will be much appreciated





Many thanks




|||



Hi !!



In the search area here next to Paris, you could enter %26quot;Paris in one day%26quot; and a lot of info would come forth.



You could also try Frommers Paris for one, two and three day suggested itineraries.



This will give you a lot of ideas. Have fun !!




|||



Thanks for the tip - Frommers seems like a good place to start!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, October 11, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment